A powerful brand represents a valuable business asset.
A powerful brand represents a valuable business asset and serves as an integral component to a robust intellectual property portfolio. The attorneys of Ludwig APC know the significance of building and protecting a brand, and we do it every day.
Our extensive background, expertise, and aptitude in trademark law allows our attorneys to counsel clients across a full spectrum of trademark issues, tailoring solutions to fit business goals, provide leverage in the marketplace, and safeguard client rights in the brands they create.
Our comprehensive suite of trademark services includes . . .
- Trademark clearance searches and opinions
- Trademark application preparation, filing, prosecution, and registration services for U.S. and international trademarks
- Trademark counseling and portfolio development
- Trademark licensing agreements
- Trademark infringement opinions
- Trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (“TTAB”)
- Trademark litigation in federal and state courts
- Domain name disputes
- ICANN, UDRP, and WIPO disputes
- Recordation of trademarks with the customs office in the U.S. and abroad
- Trademark maintenance and renewal services for U.S. and international trademarks
- Trademark monitoring services.
At Ludwig APC, our reach is global, just like our clients. We routinely tap into our extended network of associate counsel, which allows Ludwig APC to furnish worldwide trademark services while offering our clients a local point of contact.
If enforcement of your trademark rights is necessary or defending against charges of trademark infringement becomes unavoidable, the experienced trial attorneys at Ludwig APC offer broad litigation services, beginning with the formulation of a winning strategy all the way through the assertion of trademark rights and defending client interests in federal and state courts. Our attorneys routinely prepare cease-and-desist demands, take-down notices, TTAB opposition and cancellation proceedings, and anti-cybersquatting actions.